What We Do
Outdoor Fun Store sells, installs and services the following items: Swing Sets, Wooden Play Systems, Playground Equipment, Safety Surfacing (including Rubber Mulch), Safety Mats, Ice Rink Kits, Tree Houses, Gazebos, Sheds, Basketball Hoops, Athletic Courts, Golf Accessories, Zip Line Kits, Trampolines, Wood Furniture, Park Benches, Green Houses, Park Site Amenities and most items related to outdoor fun.
To inspire fun in children of all ages by providing safe, high-quality recreational products. To exceed our customer’s expectations and provide an enjoyable work environment that promotes opportunities for our employees to enrich their lives.
Company Vision Statement
The Outdoor Fun Store vision is to display recreational equipment that inspires a sense of WOW when customers enter the store, then keep them WOWED by delivering and installing only quality products with service that exceeds their expectations.
We believe in:
- Working toward common goals and helping each other succeed.
- Dealing fairly with everyone.
- Honoring our commitments. We value honesty and integrity.
- Making steady progress and continuous improvement.
- Having an enjoyable place to work that promotes creativity and new ideas.
- Nurturing a strong work ethic – Work hard. Work safe. Work smart.
- Reinvesting in our future by providing appropriate training and quality equipment.
- Providing fulfilling careers to all our associates.
- Keeping open communication with each other and with our customers.
- Being part of the solution, not the problem.
- Maintaining a positive CAN-DO attitude.
- Building positive life-time client relationships.
- Achieving prosperity without greed.
- Dreaming big dreams and having FUN while getting the job done!
The objectives of The Outdoor Fun Store Company are to:
- Promote opportunities for business growth and its inherent contribution to the creation of jobs.
- Remain profitable and earn a reasonable return on investment in our people and equipment.
- Provide good working conditions for our employees in a setting that encourages learning and independent creativity.
- Create and maintain jobs in a manner most conducive to the company’s continued growth.
- Offer more value than our competitors by providing high quality products and services.
- Continually expand our customer base by offering better service and quality than our competitors.
- Give outstanding customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
Commitment to Great Customer Service
At The Outdoor Fun Store Company our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations. This sounds simple, but it takes work and dedication. We expect each of our employees to strive to meet this goal every day.
Every employee’s ultimate mission at The Outdoor Fun Store Company is to serve the customers who buy our products. We need to give our customers a reason to come to us, refer their friends and family to us and to return to us. The Outdoor Fun Store prides itself on offering top quality products and unequalled customer service.
Every employee that wears our company logo represents the Outdoor Fun Store. When a customer enters our store, they are to be treated as a welcomed guest in our home. Greet them with a friendly smile. Help the customer by suggesting products that meet their needs, enthusiastically thank the customer and invite them to return. Treat customers at job sites with the utmost respect.
No matter who the customer is your goal and our goal is still the same: Meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
Daniel R. Wright founded Outdoor Fun Store Co. on April 23, 1999 by filing Articles of Incorporation with the Michigan Department of Consumer and Industry Services. Outdoor Fun Store Co. is a private Michigan Corporation.
During the first season in 1999, Wright was the only employee of the corporation. From a simple beginning as a one-man show, Outdoor Fun Store Co. grew to employ 15 associates by July 2002. In July 2002 The Outdoor Fun Store adopted a Mission Statement, developed an Organization Chart and established several strategic initiatives to provide a strong foundation to ensure stability and future growth. Planning and development remains a continuously improving process. In January 2003, we moved into our present building to have more space. Our 10,000 sq. ft. building houses office, showroom and warehouse under one roof.
Outdoor Fun Store, Co. was born from Dan Wright’s childhood memories of building forts out of blankets and pillows, constructing tree houses in trees high enough to scare any mom, and hanging out on a swing set with friends in a neighborhood back yard. Wright wanted to keep that sense of adventure alive with the next generation of kids. Outdoor Fun Store continues to turn childhood dreams into lasting memories.
Government Contracting Information
Company Name: OUTDOOR FUN STORE CO
CAGE Code: 1ZFX4
GSA Contract: GS-07F-5475P (5% Discount)
Classification: Small Business
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC): 2511, 3069, 3949, 7389
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS): 423910, 421910, 339920, 326299, 337122
Product Service Code (PSC): 7830, 9320
Federal Supply Classification (FSC): 5419, 5450
Federal: Central Contractor Registry (CCR)
Federal: Business Identification Number Cross-reference System (BINCS)
Federal: Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
Federal: Small Business Administration (SBA PRO-NET)
State: Michigan Inter-governmental Trade Network (MITN)
National Playground Safety Institute (NPSI) Certified Inspector
National Playground Contractor Association (NPCA) Qualified Contractor
100% Sastisfaction Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be happy with your buying decision. So if you are not satisfied with one of the products you purchased from us simply call for an RMA# and then return it in resalable condition. Please Note: Custom products "made to order" are excluded. Also, due to liability reasons we cannot accept Zipline products back that are not 100% unused and in their original packaging.